Harris
Harris, Family Law Expert
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

I have just had a judicial seperation come through but now

Customer Question

I have just had a judicial seperation come through but now my husband wants a divorce, we've been seperated 16 months, can he divorce me
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for your question. Yes, either of you would be entitled to apply for divorce however if he were to proceed the only fact he can rely on is unreasonable behaviour and he needs to demonstrate to thr court that there has been unreasonable behaviour from you and that the marriage has irretrievably broken down.

I hope this assists you. If you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating using the stars at the top of this page. I will not be credited for your question without a positive rating. Thank you

Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, this question remains open. If you found my information provided helpful please could you rate my response positively using the stars at the top of this page as I will not be credited for my response without a positive rating.