Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

I would like to know if there is anything I can do. Me and

Customer Question

Hi, I would like to know if there is anything I can do. Me and my partner separated 2 years ago and we had joyned account, which came with credit card. He was using it as well. When he left he was sending me some money for a while once a while, not regulary...... Now he stoped paying completaly and I am left with all the payments......the card is still under our both names.
What can I do?
Monika
Expert:  Harris replied 11 months ago.

Hi, thanks for your question. Just a bit more information required to fully assist you:

-Are you in England or Wales?

-How much remains outstanding on the card?

Expert:  Harris replied 11 months ago.

Hi, this question remains open. Please could you provide the requested information so that I can assist you.