James Mather
James Mather,
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
11292137

My wife and i separated just over a year ago. We have a

Customer Question

My wife and i separated just over a year ago . We have a mortgage on a house which we paid equaly for 20 years My wife now wishes to re-mortgage the house where she and our 2 children aged 12 and 17 live .I have been paying maintanence for our children since i left .If she does proceed where do i stand?
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for your question. Just a bit more information required to fully assist you:
-How old are you both?
-How long have you been married?
-What is the value of the property, and what is the outstanding mortgage?
-What other assets and pensions do you both have (both sole and joint), together with values?
-What are your respective incomes?

Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, this question remains open. Please could you provide the requested information so that I can assist you.