Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

How can I get a court order to prevent my husband from

Customer Question

How can I get a court order to prevent my husband from returning to the marital home. We have been separated for almost 8yrs and he is in a relationship with another woman. They have a 6yr old son. He moved back into our home 2 years ago against my wishes and could not do anything about it because he is a joint owner but continues his relationship with this woman. He lies constantly and drinks excessively upsetting me and our 13yr old daughter which causes major arguments and lots of stress. He is currently in florida with his partner and son and thinks that he can come back to live at our home and continue to have a relationship with thie woman. It is like mental torture living like this on a daily basis. Is there anything I can do to prevent him coming back to our home wen he returns from his holiday. He causes so many arguments it's unbelievable. It's affecting my health.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

May I ask if you are willing to start divorce proceedings?