Harris
Harris, Family Law Expert
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

I have agreed 50/50 split of child care and my two boys aged

Customer Question

I have agreed 50/50 split of child care and my two boys aged 14 and 11 visited my ex and his girlfriend. Unfortunately they didn't have a bed or a bedroom so had to sleep top to toe on the sofa. I have told my ex that the children can't stay with him until he as appropriate accommodation. He is not short of money so this is not an excuse for not providing proper childcare - can I restrict his overnight access to the children?
Expert:  Harris replied 9 months ago.

Hi, thank you for your question. If you believe that their arrangements for when they stay over are not in their best interests and are detrimental you will have grounds to refuse the arrangements taking place.

I hope this assists you. If you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating using the stars at the top of this page. I will not be credited for your question without a positive rating. Thank you

Expert:  Harris replied 9 months ago.

Hi, this question remains open. If you found my information provided helpful please could you rate my response positively using the stars at the top of this page as I will not be credited for my response without a positive rating.