Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

My ex partner has been lying & cheating for more than 13

Customer Question

My ex partner has been lying & cheating for more than 13 years. He has another child from this relationship. He has been verbally & emotionally abusive. He has been admitted to a psychiatric hospital in the past 6 months with to my knowledge bi polar/schizophrenia symptoms (?) He & his family are making false allegations towards me. I have a son who is 8 yrs old. He is now suffering with extreme anxiety disorder & is under the school counselling programme. I feel emotionally drained, threatened & worried for the safety & wellbeing of myself & my children. Please advise me?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

What is it that you would like to know?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can I legally request that visitation with the children is limited & supervised?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can he be forced to sign paperwork to eliminate him from the housing association Tenancy agreement?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How do I ensure he pays child maintenance & is liable to pay joint loan repayments?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Nothing to add
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

What is the pattern of contact at the moment?