How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Kasare Your Own Question
Kasare, Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 204
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Kasare is online now

I need a notice ofIndependent legal advice signing by a

Customer Question

i need a notice ofIndependent legal advice signing by a solicitor
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  F E Smith replied 11 months ago.

I’m afraid that this is not something that we could do for you and even if we gave you the advice on here, would not be sufficient for the loan company. They will insist that you see a high street solicitor will probably charge you about £200 for advising you and following it up in writing.

We are happy to answer any specific points or questions that you may have on this we can’t write that letter for you