How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 34479
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

Should social service's let me no when the court date is to

Customer Question

Should social service's let me no when the court date is to reverse my sgo
Submitted: 12 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 12 months ago.


You will be given Notice when Social Services make the application


Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I spoke earlier you asked me if my grandson is still in foster care well he is
Expert:  Clare replied 11 months ago.

Them yes they will tell you when they make any application to the court - they have to