Harris
Harris, Family Law Expert
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

I need help - my ex partner want stop paying for his

Customer Question

hello, i need help - my ex partner want stop paying for his daughter but is not about money, he want take my daughter away from me and he knows when he saying that to me he a bit scarying me as im affraid he will have more rights as im am polish?
can you please help me find the right anwser
Ewa
Expert:  Harris replied 10 months ago.

Hi, thank you for your question. How old is your daughter and what have the arrangements been for her (ie. who has she been living with and how often does she see the other parent?)

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hello, my daughter at February will be 5,
She living with me and seeing her dad every Sunday,
For now we was agreed that he pay my car as when we was together ho bought me. And credit was on his name car register on my name, now he saying that he will stop paying and car will be collect at 4th January
And he will not pay me anything - he saying that he have rights to do it.
And he will pay on some account but I think it's not right - that will be saving not paying maintenance,
He saying that he got rights to do anything
Can I have full custody for my daughter
He also tell me that that he want to do it.
When I upset him he tell me all bads
He never was fair for me - also now is with another one, I'm with someone also.
I don't want my daughter see another " auntie " 3th one in one year.
It's not right also my daughter seeing life how he want to show her. I want Nicola have good life. It like was before always argument and fight.
Expert:  Harris replied 9 months ago.

Apologies for the delay in responding. Firstly, he does not have a legal obligation to provide you a car or to pay for it. However, he does have a legal obligation to provide child maintenance to you so that you can provide for your daughter. This is based on his gross income and how much time your daughter spends with him - if you can tell me how much he earns I can tell you how much he has to pay for child maintenance.

In the meantime if you found my information provided helpful please could you rate my response positively using the stars at the top as I will not be credited for answering your question without a positive rating. Thank you

Expert:  Harris replied 9 months ago.

Hi, this question remains open. If you found my information provided helpful please could you rate my response positively using the stars at the top of this page as I will not be credited for my response without a positive rating.