How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Kasare Your Own Question
Kasare, Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 204
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Kasare is online now

I am having difficulty ensuring joint custody for my son. My

Customer Question

Hi there, I am having difficulty ensuring joint custody for my son. My partner assumes that she should have primary care, but I want joint custody. She is leaving town for two weeks and wants to give my son to her parents - but I want to take care of him. Do I have any rights? We have not agreed to any custody arrangement at this point
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Harris replied 8 months ago.

Hi, thank you for your question. Please confirm:

-How old is your son?

-What are the current arrangements for him

Expert:  Harris replied 7 months ago.

Hi, this question remains open. Please could you provide the requested information so that I can assist you.