How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Kasare Your Own Question
Kasare, Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 204
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Kasare is online now

My ex partner changed my children names by deed poll with

Customer Question

My ex partner changed my children names by deed poll with out telling me or asking to her new partners name how can I change this and do I have to pay maintainace evan if they have.
Submitted: 7 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Harris replied 7 months ago.

-Hi, thank you for your question. Please confirm:Are/were you married to each other?

-Are you the father?

-How old is your child?

-Are you named on the birth certificate?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Were living together and not married on both birth certificates
Expert:  Harris replied 7 months ago.

Thanks for confirming. How old is your child?