Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

Someone has told me there is a hearing in family court

Customer Question

Someone has told me there is a hearing in family court tomorrow to start the ball rolling about a dna test but I've had no letter from their solicitor etc which they said they went to see on the 13th of this month
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 7 months ago.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I would of liked to know as soon as possible as they are saying there was a hearing today but I've no letters etc plus it was bank holiday weekend and to get a court date so soon seems a bit quick surely I should have a letter from the courts or solicitors to tell me of court dates etc or is this person just harassing me
Expert:  Clare replied 7 months ago.

I am happy to assist you if you would still like some information?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I can't afford £44 for the phone call but if there is anyway u could help I would appreciate it as worried and stressed and not getting any sleep because of it all certain things just don't make sense