How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Harris Your Own Question
Harris, Family Law Expert
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 2784
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Harris is online now

UK Question. Can you tell me how I would enforce a Ancillary

Customer Question

UK Question.Can you tell me how I would enforce a Ancillary Relief Order made by a judge. My ex husband was ordered to return some jewellery, but 18 months later I am still waiting. Can you help?
Submitted: 3 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Harris replied 3 months ago.

Hi, thank you for you question. Initially I would suggest you formally write to your husband and seek for him to comply with the order, and outline that if he does not you will apply to court to enforce the order and thereafter seek costs against him if you incur any legal fees.

If he does not return them you an apply for enforcement of the order to the same court using form D50K and a £255 court fee.

I hope this assists you. If you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating using the stars at the top of this page. I will not be credited for your question without a positive rating. Thank you

Expert:  Harris replied 2 months ago.

Hi, this question remains open. If you found my information provided helpful please could you rate my response positively using the stars at the top of this page as I will not be credited for my response without a positive rating. You will not be charged for providing a rating.

Related Family Law Questions