Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

After a difficult divorce and custardy case with my ex wife,

Customer Question

After a difficult divorce and custardy case with my ex wife, I have joint custardy and spend equal time with my son. I have worked around his school times but my job may require him to go to my mother's or sister's after school. Can my ex wife use this to take my son away from me?
Expert:  Harris replied 5 months ago.

Hi, thank you for your question. Please confirm:

-If you are in England or Wales?

-How old your son is?

-If there is a court order in place, if so what are the terms?

-Why is she causing an issue about your proposals?

Expert:  Harris replied 5 months ago.

Hi, this question remains open. Please could you provide the requested information so that I can assist you.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hello Harris,
I'm sorry for not responding.
I am actually the sister in the scenario I described.
My brother has the child and the ex wife.
We are in England and my brother's son is 9. I'll send you the court order.We have no reason to think that his ex wife will take him to court but he is fearful of loosing custody and I wanted to reassure him.If you have nowcosed this case as I was unable to get back to you, I understand.