How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Kasare Your Own Question
Kasare, Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 204
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Kasare is online now

Family dispute on property

Customer Question

family dispute on property
Submitted: 4 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 4 months ago.

Thank you for contacting Just Answer

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you if you would like to explain what you wish to know?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
property worth million pound mortgage paid decided to give share to my two daughters 1/3 each need £200,000 to turn into 4 flates they wanted me to transfer my share and guarantee to me that £250,000 which I have to pay my partners mortgage and I have already spent 100,000 so far to refruresh now what chance have I got because of the situation that they have put me intois it possible to find a way
Expert:  Clare replied 4 months ago.

I am sorry I am not sure I understand the situation yet.

Whose name is ***** ***** as owning the property?