Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

Family dispute on property

Customer Question

family dispute on property
Expert:  Clare replied 4 months ago.

Thank you for contacting Just Answer

I shall do my best to help you if you would like to explain what you wish to know?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
property worth million pound mortgage paid decided to give share to my two daughters 1/3 each need £200,000 to turn into 4 flates they wanted me to transfer my share and guarantee to me that £250,000 which I have to pay my partners mortgage and I have already spent 100,000 so far to refruresh now what chance have I got because of the situation that they have put me intois it possible to find a way
Expert:  Clare replied 4 months ago.

I am sorry I am not sure I understand the situation yet.

Whose name is ***** ***** as owning the property?