Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

My sister Noreen Mullen died on the 27.7.2016 and I was

Customer Question

My sister Noreen Mullen died on the 27.7.2016 and I was informed by my sister who is an executor of the will along with my cousin Donald Kierans that Noreen has left me her money . The solicitor has never contacted me and it will be a year at the end of this month.my sister told me that there would be a letter comming to me in the near future but I never received any comunication .so after waiting for a couple of months Iwent to see the solicitor in Branigan and Mathews in Drogheda A solicitor by the name of Estell Brogan admitted that maybe she should have informed me .My sister Helena informed me in December 2016 that the solicitor told the executors would not be required again that all was in order. I am still waiting for the money that is due to me .is this normal procedure. Kind Regards *****
Assistant: Where are you located? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: 18a St Patricks Green Patrington Hull Hu12oph England
Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no
Assistant: Anything else you want the solicitor to know before I connect you?
Customer: it cost us quite a lot of money to go to Ireland to get nothing except that I was a beneficiary in the will. This made me very upset.
Expert:  F E Smith replied 4 months ago.

Hello - you went to see the solicitor and she told you that she should have contacted you and now still nothing - is this correct?