Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

I have a problem with my mother. Im 22 and im moving out

Customer Question

I have a problem with my mother. Im 22 and im moving out with my girlfriend and her daughter. My mother dos not agree with that and she is threataning me, my girfriend and this is also affecting my step daughter. She is abusive! I still have things im my house but also i have things with my girfriend. Im afraid for my girlfrend safety and also my own. She is talking about breaking her legs and also killing her. Please give me an advice. I want the abuse to stop. Im scares
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for your question

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

have you told the Police about these threats?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No i have not. I wanted to talk to a solicitor first. I dont want to get my mothet into truble but i will do what i nees to to protect myself and my girlfriend