michael holly
michael holly, Family Solicitor
Experience:  BA Hons degree Law , Solicitors finals, 20 years experience, trained family law mediator.
12609314

My ex wife accessed my phone without permission to contact a

My ex wife accessed my phone without permission to contact a friend of mine and verbally insult and threaten them, can this be the grounds for a lawsuit if my friend testify to her action?
Expert:  michael holly replied 3 months ago.

Threatening someone with harm is a criminal offence and can be reported to the police.

In civil law your friend can apply for an injunction if there is a likelihood that your ex wife may do it again . Also if the threats physically upset your friend then a claim for damages for personal injury is possible.

I hope this helps. If there are any further points please reply I will be happy to respond.

Kindly accept or rate my answer on the system so I get credit for my time.

Best wishes

Michael