Harris
Harris, Family Law Expert
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

My husband has been on line dating so i threw him out. Iwant

my husband has been on line dating so i threw him out. Iwant to divorce him as this has been going on for months without my knowledge till now.
Assistant: Where are you located? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Wingham nr Canterbury Kent
Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No as i dont know what to do.
Assistant: Anything else you want the solicitor to know before I connect you?
Customer: Im not sure but ill say no for now.
Expert:  Harris replied 3 months ago.

Hi, thank you for your question. If he admits to adultery you can pursue a divorce under this fact. If he refuses to admit adultery then you can apply under his behaviour which has irretrievably broken down the marriage - if you apply under this you do not need his consent or to admit to anything.

I hope this assists you. If you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating using the stars at the top of this page. I will not be credited for your question without a positive rating. Thank you

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I know he will not admit anything. He lies although i have the truth in black and white. Thank you, ***** ***** know what to do.
Expert:  Harris replied 3 months ago.

No worries, I hope it goes well. If you have any questions in the future you can ask for me directly by starting your question For Harris