Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

I married with British man in 3years.I have two years old

Customer Question

I married with British man in 3years.I have two years old daughter and I am house wife from Japan.
My hasband verbal abuse sometimes.I couldn't have my mobile almost three years.(I have but it wasn't work properly which my hasband's mom's old green screan phone.)I never buy my clothes or shoes from his money first 2 years.I paid to flight to Japan, stay in Japan, Visa, Even everyday food until l asked him to pay.
He gave me Chrismas present once but he never celeblate my birthday in three years.Recently, we were planning to have second child which both agree.
We have argue in holiday and he said "Do abortion if you pregnant."
And he also said "It is normal for man to say Do abortion to a woman."after we discussed.We desided to get divorce.
And we decided to have a dinner separately.
But he ask me to pay rent and my everyday food.
I am still housewife and I just work on Saturday.(I wanted work but he stop me to do have proper job before....)I can not afford it.
I tell his parents about us but they also ignore about it.
(He said it is normal, it is British way......)
I don't know what to do......need advice!
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
my grandad was critical condition and I ask my hasband to back home to see him before he died.But he refuse this because Christmas comes soon and should be with all his family...
and he was died before Christmas.
Expert:  ukfamilysolicitor replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer

I am a Solicitor and will assist you.

I am so very sorry to hear what you are going through with your husband.

Please may I ask:

- where are you and your husband living now?

- have you ever told anyone about the verbal abuse? perhaps your GP?

- do you know what assets your husband has? house? pensions etc?

kindest regards

Caroline