ukfamilysolicitor
ukfamilysolicitor, Family Solicitor
Experience:  Divorce, Finances, Children, Domestic Violence, Care Proceedings
74916426

I want to go on holiday to europe fir 4 days wth my sister

Hi i want to go on holiday to europe fir 4 days wth my sister can i leave my daughter behind wth my parents. Can my ex husband take my daughter from my parents. I have full court order fir my residency order and court ordrr clearly states my ex can only remive my daughter from my care for 6 hiyrs on a sarurday for contact.
Expert:  ukfamilysolicitor replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer

I am a Solicitor and will assist you.

T answer your question - yes you can go on holiday and leave your daughter with your parents. You already have an order to say that your daughter lives with you. You are able to exercise your care and control and allow her to stop with your parents whilst you go away.

You would not be in breach of the current order if the father still has his saturday contact and you will be back by then.

If the father does try and remove your daughter then a court would assist you in the return of your daughter and such action by the father would not bode well in respect of his future contact as the court would appreciate your mistrust in him.

Have a lovely break.

Caroline

Please kindly remember to star rate my help positively so that credit is received for helping you today