Harris
Harris, Family Law Expert
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

When I got divorced from my wife a charge was placed on the

Hi when I got divorced from my wife a charge was placed on the family home in my favour on the condition that it couldn't be enforced until my youngest child is 18 or finishes full time education including tertiary education. My son will be 18 in November but has started a part time course at the local community collage, will I be able to exercise my right to the sale on his 18 birthday or when his part time course is finished? Thank you.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Harris replied 1 month ago.

Hi, thank you for your question. His part-time course will be considered tertiary education and you would not be entitled to seek to implement the order due to this - you can do so when he finishes the course.

I hope this assists you. If you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating using the stars at the top of this page. I will not be credited for your question without a positive rating. Thank you

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you for the help much appreciated