13262538

If my husband is the petitioner in my divorce should I have

Customer Question

If my husband is the petitioner in my divorce should I have received something from the court reference my son (D185). My son currently lives with me. I have received a certificate of entitlement to a decree ( this happened in Mar17), But my son has never been mentioned.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for your question

My name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help you

Years ago there would have had to be a hearing about the child before a Decree Nisi was granted - but now you do not even need to put the child's name on the form.

So no you should not have received anything else under the latest system

I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details