Harris
Harris, Family Law Expert
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

My 16 year old daughter is at college and just started

My 16 year old daughter is at college and just started working 16 hours per week, will I still have to pay maintenance ?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Harris replied 1 month ago.

Hi, thank you for your question. If your daughter remains in A-Levels or equivalent, and the mother continues to receive child benefit then you will still be liable to pay maintenance until she finishes A-Levels or equivalent, or reaches age of 20 - whichever comes first.

I hope this assists you. If you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating using the stars at the top of this page. I will not be credited for your question without a positive rating. Thank you