michael holly
michael holly, Family Solicitor
Experience:  BA Hons degree Law , Solicitors finals, 20 years experience, trained family law mediator.
12609314

I've got a court order to see my children and my ex wife has

I've got a court order to see my children and my ex wife has stopped me seeing them , I need to know what to do
Expert:  michael holly replied 3 months ago.

How old are the children and why did she stop contact?

Michael

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
10, 7 and 5 , she's aggressive so I wanted a different pick up arrangement which is a 5 min walk from her house , she said I broke the court order and I'm not seeing them again , I agreed in the first place to pick them up from her house but thats not on the court I was just trying to make pick up easier , that's to much with her aggressive behaviour
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I've spent thousands on solicitors and got a big problem trusting your profession apologies it's just how it is , I'll be happy if can explain what I need to get this sorted , can I go back to court on my own and what would I need to do that

You can consider reverting to the original arrangement but toot your car horn outside so the children come out to you.

If you cannot do that try to find someone you both know to collect them from the house

Alternatively, if you do not feel either will work threaten to take her back to court on the basis that her behaviour makes the current arrangement impossible.

If there are any further points please reply I will b e happy to respond.

Kindly accept my answer on the system so I get credit for my time.

Best wishes

Michael

Customer: replied 3 months ago.

My pleasure

Michael