13262538

My consent order from my divorce in 2005 states my

My consent order from my divorce in 2005 states my ex-husband has to pay £300 pcm per child for each of our 2 children until they reach the age of 18 or cease first degree tertiary education. Our eldest is 18 and has just started Uni. He says he is not going to pay for her anymore but I think he should pay until she finishes her degree. Who is right?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for your question

My name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help you

You are correct - your ex has to pay until the end of your daughter's first Degree - and if he does not do so then you can apply to the Court to have the Order enforced.

One possible compromise would be to suggest that he pays your daughter directly

I hope that this is of assistance please ask if you need further details

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you so much.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 month ago.

You are most welcome