How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Kasare Your Own Question
Kasare, Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 204
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Kasare is online now

Why should I have to pay so much money to people who I have

Customer Question

Why should I have to pay so much money to people who I have never met and the 'child' is over 20 y.o
Submitted: 28 days ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  ukfamilysolicitor replied 28 days ago.


Welcome to Just Answer

I am a Solicitor and will try and assist you.

Please may I ask:

- when was the case referred to the CSA/CMS?

- are they seeking arrears from you or is this a new asessment?

- does this just relate to a 20 year old child?

kind regards