13262538

How do I go about a restriction order to keep my wife's

Customer Question

How do I go about a restriction order to keep my wife's boyfriend sleeping in my house as we are not yet devorced and I still own and pay half the mortgage I have asked him to leave but he threatend to call the police over harassment
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  F E Smith replied 1 month ago.

Hello - for background info - you are no longer living in the house? are there children in the house?

Expert:  Clare replied 27 days ago.

Thank you for your question

My name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help you

I am afraid that if your wife is living in the property and you are not then she is entitled to have guests stay over and you cannot prevent it.

However if there are children involved and he is a risk to them then you can obtain an Order ensuring that they have no contact with him.

There is no reason why you should be paying half the mortgage at this point - although if there are children involved then you shoudl be paying child maintenance

Please ask if you need further details