michael holly
michael holly, Family Solicitor
Experience:  BA Hons degree Law , Solicitors finals, 20 years experience, trained family law mediator.
12609314

My two adult daughters 50 end 54 y.o. can't stop interfering

My two adult daughters 50 end 54 y.o. can't stop interfering with my 17 years marriage. They want me divorce me and my Russian wife. Last thing one of my daughters had done made false allegations against my five . The case was closed, but my wife is shocked , stressed and upset. What legal action can be taken by me to stop them ruin my marriage ?Nigel Clark
Expert:  michael holly replied 29 days ago.

Dear Nigel

I would threaten to take proceedings against them for harassment and/or disinherit them , which I suspect is the root cause of their behaviour, if they continue to harass your wife.

Should they fail to stop you can actually tale proceedings against them for harassment.

If there are any further points please reply I will be happy to respond.

Kindly either accept or rate my answer so I get credit for my time .

Best wishes

Michael

I note that you have given a negative rating, Is there something else you wished to know?

Michael

Customer: replied 29 days ago.
Michael
Would it be better that such a warning was sent by a solicitor to my daughters instead of from myself.

I would send by using solicitors. The fact that you have felt it necessary to instruct solicitors shows you are serious about the issue and adds weight to the letter.

Best regards

Michael