How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Kasare Your Own Question
Kasare, Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 204
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Kasare is online now

I was in The Priory having a break down due to my husbands

Customer Question

I was in The Priory having a break down due to my husbands affair, when the divorce proceedings started. This was 15 years ago. The Court Order said he should include my name on the matrimonial home. He has failed to do this even though I have mentioned it countless times. He has failed to adhere to other things that were in the Court Order. We have four children and he remarried soon after the divorce.
I have just received a txt informing me he is going to sell the matrimonial home early next year, when the youngest reaches 18. This will leave myself and the two youngest homeless. Do I have any rights.
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 19 days ago.

Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

Have you still got a copy of the Order?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I have
Expert:  Clare replied 18 days ago.

What is the specific wording in the Order regarding the property?