13262538

On the c100 application -i have date for the 21 of December

Customer Question

on the c100 application -i have date for the 21 of December -wash hoping for sooner.Anyway the question. understand cafcass will contact the police etc etcObviously she call them then handful of times the last two a Friday then the following Sunday -our daughter was sleeping with me, woke up around obviously she winges and complains as im trying to put her to sleep. so she insists i have to give her to her, she complaing because she needs her morning feed (never been a problem before) been crying to long etc etc etc. i said no! come 6.30\7 we'll get up as normal.She calls the police saying her ex boyfriend who wont move out is with holding her daughter from her and not letting her feed....so i let her go to avoid a scene. still on the phone she tells they don't need to come now, its all ok. the second time they got her post code straight away so came anyway.... later the cop told me she said i want to take my daughter away for few days and she does know where....The other were the same - i have all except one recorded,audio on my phone. i assume the recordings can be used in defence if neededSo they will show when they make the search - if seen for what they are they should not cause any problems?thanks
Expert:  Clare replied 14 days ago.

Thank you for your question

My name is Clare and I shall do my best to help you

Yes these will show up on the disclosure - but since you appear to have an explanation there should not be a problem

I hope that this is of assistance please ask if you need further details