Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

Clare, I now have the file you advised me to get. I believe

Customer Question

Hi Clare, I now have the file you advised me to get. I believe I can prove there is a long gap of 20yrs when they could have contacted me but didn’t. I have not heard from them since their threatening letter. Should I write back to them or wait for their next move? Thanks - Rodney
Expert:  Clare replied 15 days ago.

Have you actually worked out if arrears actlly accrued?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I still dispute the arrears as I paid my ex direct. My claim is that these arrears are therefore theoretical because I did not pass the payments through thenCSA. There is also a note in the CSA computer that my ex withdrew her claim for CSA support in 1997.
Expert:  Clare replied 13 days ago.

Ok

So the arrears must relate to a period before 1997.

When was the first assessment?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Hi, the CSA have now enforced a payment order with my employer with no right of appeal except for address or contact detail errors. The sums are not affordable and I continue to dispute the debt. I now feel helpless!
Expert:  Clare replied 10 days ago.

How much is the deduction?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
163;388 per month
Expert:  Clare replied 10 days ago.

Ouch

How much do you earn?