13262538

Regarding me recording leaving my phone recording in the

Hi again,regarding me recording leaving my phone recording in the background.! assume its legal as it is my place of residence and my flat?I like wise the case of court where i'm being accused of doing something i didn't cant the recording be used to prove my innocence?relating to my current situation
Expert:  Clare replied 10 days ago.

In fact it is not legal to record anyone without their knowledge and it is unwise to do so.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
She knows although i don't ask permission. i only record when i'm in the flat so recording myself, not her specifically. Regarding her accusations etc in a lot of the cases example why and when the police were called, that would prove she is lieing in everything she says!
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
She has filled non molestation order along with an occupation order. everything in her letter is hugely exaggerated or fabricated...i will be contacting McKenzie friends for help.
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
help with responding and in court
Expert:  Clare replied 10 days ago.

So long as you tell her you are doing it that is fine

Expert:  Clare replied 10 days ago.

.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
how does it work? verbal letter?She sites it in her letter to the court but says i leave a voice recorder on even when i'm not at home!!
Expert:  Clare replied 10 days ago.

No just tell her verbally when you are recording

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
what i have is useless
Expert:  Clare replied 10 days ago.

You can ask the court if they are willing to let you produce it - but they may refuse

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
OK what do you think the chances are they will allow it? Regarding half the stuff she claims this would prove it ether way conclusivelyany circumstances it would be allowed?Recordings not involving her, can they be used?. example i put my daughter to bed. she cries for hours i can prove otherwise, she says i only put her be say once a week. i can prove its more than that etc etc
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
There there for the 3 of us, they can clarify exactly what happened
Expert:  Clare replied 9 days ago.

No it will not be useful - but neither will it be necessary