13262538

My ex husband and I have a Court Order in regards to

My ex husband and I have a Court Order in regards ***** ***** details. He has s5opped a portion of child maintenance and has reduced my financial court order. With no official notice. This CO was set up in 2009. What can I do about forcing him to uphold this without costing me money?
Expert:  Clare replied 27 days ago.

Thank you for your question

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

Has he given any explanation?

What should he have paid and what has he actually paid?

Customer: replied 27 days ago.
His explanation was that his company (He is the MD and the majority shareholder) was struggling. But he did not provide any proof of this. He should be paying me £3000 per month but has reduced this to £2000 and now that our youngest son is now back living with me he should be paying a £1000 per month for him.
Customer: replied 27 days ago.
He is paying (via the CMS) £132 per month for our son.
Expert:  Clare replied 27 days ago.

When was the CMS assessment made?

Customer: replied 26 days ago.
2/3 weeks ago.
Expert:  Clare replied 26 days ago.

I am afraid that the child maintenance order has now been replaced by this assessment.

However you should ask the CMS to do a reassessment on the basis that your ex has failed to declare his income from dividends.

However the spouse maintenance cannot be varied other than by the courts and on that basis you can apply to the courts to enforce the order using the form here

http://www.familylaw.co.uk/system/uploads/attachments/0002/0863/D50K.pdf

I hope that this is of assistance please ask if you need further details

Customer: replied 25 days ago.
Thank you for the form. Can I just drop this into any court. Or do I need representation?
Expert:  Clare replied 25 days ago.

No you can make the application yourself - the fee is £95