How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 34585
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

My ex has threaten to kill our children - police and social

Customer Question

My ex has threaten to kill our children - police and social services are involved - doing an acessment.He is due to have access to the kids in a weeks time via court order.What do I do pls with letting him see the kids ?
Submitted: 26 days ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 25 days ago.

Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

Was the Order made before or after the threats?

Customer: replied 25 days ago.
Expert:  Clare replied 24 days ago.

Then you can suspend contact whilst they are investigated - unless he wis willing to see the children at a local contact centre

I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details

Expert:  Clare replied 24 days ago.