James Mather
James Mather,
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
11292137

What happens after an addendum has taken place from a

Customer Question

What happens after an addendum has taken place from a section 7 report?
We received the section 7 report back in Sept and court awarded my partner supervised contact as his ex was and still is claiming emotional abuse towards his children.
The children have expressed that they do notwant supervised contsct to take place and they want to come to their fathers house.
The addendum states that supervised contsct to take place for 2-4 weeks. Has this now been completed?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for your question

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

Is there a furtherhearing scheduled?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
There is yes. There is a final dispute hearing next Wednesday and it will be for 4 hours
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Just to confirm that before the court hearing, when they awarded him supervised contact, in the section 7 report it said that it wasn’t in the best interest of the children to have this. His ex stamped her feet and that is why he has had to go though the supervised contact.