13262538

Can this please be directed to Clare as she is familiar with

Customer Question

Can this please be directed to Clare as she is familiar with my case? Thanks.)Hello again Clare, hope you've been well.To my great relief I managed to get the funds together to pay the court enforcement ordered by my ex-wife, as confirmed in the email below:Begin forwarded message:From: CFC List Office
Subject: RE: FD13D04089
Date: 1 December 2017 at 21:01:28 GMT+4
To: "'Annelie Orbe'" , "'*****@******.***'"Dear Sir/Madam,
Thank you for the various emails sent to the court.
They have all been referred to a Judge who has vacated the hearing on 4th December 2017.
RegardsLee Kavanagh
Administrative Officer
List OfficeCentral Family Court | First Avenue House
| 42-49 High Holborn | London | WC1V 6NP
Web: www.gov.uk/hmctsFrom: Annelie Orbe [mailto***@******.***]
Sent: 01 December 2017 12:08
To: ***** ***** Office
Subject: FD13D04089Dear Madame /sirIn regards ***** ***** court hearing to be held Monday the 4th, 10 am judge of summons,Mr Fantechi has paid his depth of the court order and the hearing can be cancelled thanks. ***** ****************I have since asked Annelie to confirm that this is a full and final settlement, and I am of course keen to have some kind of official confirmation of this? I have asked Annelie to confirm this in writing but she is ignoring my requests. Can you please advise as to what I can do to make sure this is truly over for good, and maybe with a supporting document?Thanks!
JC
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 month ago.

For clarity - there was a Court Order which set out the amount payable and this is what she was enforcing - is that correct?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
that is correct.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I've attached the document which is included in the Judgment Summons.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 month ago.

Then provided you can prove that you have now paid the full amount on the Summons - including costs - then that is the end of the matter.

There is no other documentation that you need - pr can request