13262538

Urgent don't need to go into all details but divorce almost

Urgent don't need to go into all details but divorce almost at end no dependants involved she got half of house plus 17k plus 65k which she was more than happy with. Resubmitted with the 65k extra. Two weeks later received letter from her solicitor saying she's not satisfied with financial arrangements. However rang court discovered consent order been granted a week before letter. Informed her solicitor of this and she emailed matter concluded. Five days later gets letter from court saying consent order set aside due to error and awaiting letter from her as to why no pension sharing. Well she never wanted share of my pension I put letter into court re our agreement on that. However want advice on this She rang suggesting I give her another 40k I flatly refused I ain't got it however got into texts to outline trickery on my part then declined. Put letter into court outlining this and what she'd been up to and I'd got txt willing to show. Since she's dropped to wanting 20k said I'd think have blocked her phone. Found a letter has gone into court from her today. However she's txted from another phone as to whether she could ring me tonight. Ps she's a narcissist am wary here.Would there be any benefit to a solicitors letter into court backing me up. Also do you suggest I remain no contact for now.How would you suggest I handle it?

Hello for clarification her solicitor emailed saying it was all finalised?

but not wanted another 40K and now has dropped it to 20k?

and what does she want to speak about? thanks

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
she emailed matter concluded.. Received copy of consent order date 23.11 however subsequently got letter from court dated 05.12 saying consent order made in error and also awaiting letter from her as to why no pension sharing well as I. explained she never wanted a share of my pension and I've been fair with money. I put that in letter to judge anyway so they're aware of it
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Btw she asked for 40k a few days after the concluded email from her solicitor. Am not wearing paying her any more she's trying it on. BTW she's a narcissist.if that letter from her that's reached court is that letter aok. She wants it over. I don't want to get into a legal battle. So wary of getting a solicitor involved if I don't need to.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Would imagine trying to see if she could still get a bit more. Am inclined to keep her phone blocked and if it's that desperate. She can write to me

As I recall we discussed this last week 0 but then you heard about the Order.

I am afraid that if the Court does say that the Order was made in error then you do face a problem as her claim on your pension is worth about 15% if you were looking at a Pension Sharing order.

Given that the court has already expressed reservations about the division of the assets it is unlikely that they will make the Order as it stands despite the confusion - although you are of course entitled to an apology for the distress caused.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
All they've requested is a letter from her as to why no pension sharing arrangements not said anything about unfair distribution of assets. Like many others we went down path of avoiding this to save messing about. And I'd already outlined reasons for it. She's now got a much bigger lump sum

They are asking for the explanation because on the face of it the division is not fair

If your ex was still happy with the agreement then there might have been a chance of the Order being made - now that her solicitors are clearly saying she does not then it is highly unlikely I am afraid

Experience: I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Btw Claret thanks for yer patience and courtesy Merry Xmas and all the best for 2018

You are most welcome - and the same wishes for you