Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Family Lawyer
Experience:  Over twenty-five years experience
27487359

The child Arrangement Order was made on 15th December. The

The child Arrangement Order was made on 15th December. The 21 days to appeal has passed as I've been trying to find the right advice and cheapest way to do it as legal feels have spiralled out of control this last year. I feel the section 7 wasn't thorough enough, misquoted the childminder and myself and based her report on a plausible 30 mins with someone who is an influencer as a job. How do I find out if I can appeal at this late stage?

You would have to appeal out of time. But you do need the facts and reasons. This is the key document on an appeal not the Cafcass report.