13262538

How much rougly can i ask for in my FDR meeting from my ex

how much rougly can i ask for in my FDR meeting from my ex pension ? married 9 years, 3 step children ( his ) 18 now. im 53 hes 48. im on income support , unable to work as carer for my disabled child. only state pension due.
Husband has pension around 470,000 hes paid into a company 22 years. hes on 56,000 a year.
House in his name equity around 50,000
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
think i didnt make it very clear reading back. the children are mine but he was there dad for 13 years. i have no prospect forwork as i to have a disability.

Thank you for your question

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

How long were you actually living together?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
we lived in two different houses when we married as i have 3 disabled children , but we spent several nights a week together and hoilidayed etc together. weve been together 13 years married 9 years
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
the court has said we are a normal family etc
we finally moved into our current property in 2013 and he left in 2016

Are you living in the property that he owns?

Do you wish to stay there?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
i am still here in the property . i do want to stay as i have no where to go. my ex wants the house sold so he can move on.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
i cant afford to stay realisticaly as my benefits are low. tomorrow im in court and wanted to start negotiations with offsetting the house equity with his pension, i just dont no how much to ask for thats reasonable ? im representing myself

How old are the children?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
18 year old triplets, they all have didabilities so will be delayed in living independently.

How much would you need to rehouse yourself?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
4 bedroom house, rent at £800 per month plus bills etc. im only entiltled to state pension £155.00 cant work , no savings.
my income will be £108 per week . his income is £ 60,000 per year including bonus, he has i child whos 19 lives with her mum

You have a claim on half of nine years worth of his pension - and of you asked for a pension sharing order then that is what you would get.

If instead you were seeking a capital sum then it would be discounted to reflect the fact you are having the capital immediately.

Certainly you can ask for at least half of the equity in the property - indeed I would expect you to receive it all - and say between £50,000 and £75,000 in respect of the pension share (if he can raise that of course)

I hope that this is of assistance please ask if you need further details

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thankyiu im in court today

I hope it went well