Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial Advisor
Experience:  Attorney and Financial Expert. Have specialization in Financial Laws.Practice experience of over 13 years
43581946

Payment due to me by an Agency has been paid into someone elses

Customer Question

Payment due to me by an Agency has been paid into someone else's account, and tha Agency said that I was responsible for giving the wrong bank detaills and they have a voice recording of this,this is 3 years after strenuous enquiries to pay me the money.Initially they said I shouldd go to the bank to sort it out.The bank said the Agency should pay me and pursue the errent recipient themselves.I had half given up, but the principle drives me on to get satisfaction
Category: Finance
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Expert:  Stuart J replied 4 years ago.

I have been asked to look at this.

How much money? Did you give the wrong acct?