Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial Advisor
Experience:  Attorney and Financial Expert. Have specialization in Financial Laws.Practice experience of over 13 years
43581946

1. When u want to build a real estate portfolio in Uk , is

Customer Question

1. When u want to build a real estate portfolio in Uk , is it more interesting to have the properties in company name and can you add properties from other EU countries, ex Belgium and Spain? Thx
Category: Finance
Expert:  Rakhi Vasavada replied 4 years ago.
Dear Friend,

Hello and welcome. Thank you for using Just Answer.

The answer to tour question is pretty straight. You MUST use COMPANY to create property portfolio. Using a limited company and holding properties in the company name would immensely benefit you in many ways, especially from taxation point of view. The following is an excellent piece of reference for you.

http://www.duport.co.uk/guides/company-structure/holding-property-benefits.php

Having said this, if giu have the management resources, you CAN CERTAINLY have properties from other EU countries as well. That will spread for risks.

I am sure this would help.

You may please leave a positive rating if this helps as this is the only way we get credited for assisting you. Alternatively please feel free to reply with further queries if you have and I would be more than happy to assist you further.

Warm Regards
Dear Sofia,

Is there anything more I can assist you with ?

Warm Regards