Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial Advisor
Experience:  Attorney and Financial Expert. Have specialization in Financial Laws.Practice experience of over 13 years
43581946

We have 3 men working in our business. we need 2 men to work

Customer Question

We have 3 men working in our business. we need 2 men to work every Saturday. In the course of 50 working weeks how many weeks off will each individual get if things were done fairly?
Category: Finance
Expert:  Rakhi Vasavada replied 3 years ago.
Dear Friend,

Hello and welcome. Thank you for providing an opportunity to assist you.

Your men would be classified as doing part time work in this case,Part-time workers are also entitled to a minimum of 5.6 weeks of paid holiday each year, although this may amount to fewer actual days of paid holiday than a full-time worker would get.

For example,in your case if your men works works 2 days a week, their leave is calculated by multiplying 2 by 5.6 which comes to 11.2 days of annual paid leave.

I am sure this would help.

You may please leave a positive rating if this helps as this is the only way we receive credit for assisting you. Alternatively, please feel free to revert back with a reply if you need further assistance and I would be more than happy to assist you further.

Warm Regards