Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial Advisor
Experience:  Attorney and Financial Expert. Have specialization in Financial Laws.Practice experience of over 13 years
43581946

Hello! I need some advice please! I want to open an Amicus

Hello!

I need some advice please! I want to open an Amicus Guaranteed Investment Acct [for 12 months with 100,000 pounds at 6.25% interest] & have sent an online application to amicusinvestment.com

Is this co. legit? I have tried to research & understand it reinvests into Amicus Global Income Fund.
I can open the web site amicusinvest.com on my Ipad but not on my computer. Perhaps it is hard to find through the search engine avg powered by Google. I became worried as I then considered it to be a scam. I couldn't find any reviews to help me decide. Am I doing the right thing?

Do hope you can comment & reassure me

Regards Pauline
Category: Finance
Expert:  Rakhi Vasavada replied 3 years ago.
Dear XXXXXine,

Hello and welcome. Thank you for providing an opportunity to assist you.

I have been going through the reviews and also the website, amicusinvest.com.Nothing suggests that this is a scam. At least I did not find it so.The website opens and works well.

Further, as you would normally see on a legitimate site, they have properly and explicitly shown their contact details. They have also explained their ownership structure on their FAQs page. I do not find it a scam.

However, you also have one more method to double check in a legitimate manner. Though I found nothing that looked like a scam, you can still get in touch with Swill financial markets supervisory authorits, FINMA and inquire about the legitimacy of the company. They would certainly have the registration of the Amicus as well as its fund for sure.

https://www.finma.ch/e/Pages/Kontakt.aspx

I am sure this would help.

You may please leave a positive rating if this helps as this is the only way we are compensated for assisting you. Alternatively, you may revert back with a reply if you need further assistance or if I have missed out on any aspect of your question.

Warm Regards,