Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial Advisor
Experience:  Attorney and Financial Expert. Have specialization in Financial Laws.Practice experience of over 13 years
43581946

At the moment I have money invested in the FSTE 100, for 6

At the moment I have money invested in the FSTE 100, for 6 years. This investment ends
in June 2014.Would it be better to change this investment.
Category: Finance
Expert:  Rakhi Vasavada replied 3 years ago.
Dear Friend,

Hello and welcome. Thank you for providing an opportunity to assist you.

If we look at the FTSE technical chart, it has returned very decent returns over the past six years. Going from here, technically speaking, the FTSE 100 charts is in continuing uptrend and are likely to continue to move in the current trading range before fresh up move.

So, to coming to your question in specific, I am of strong opinion that if I am at your place, I would certainly continue with this investment and I would NOT change it. This is certainly give you better returns in relative terms.

I am sure this would help.

You may please leave a positive rating if this helps as this is the only way we are compensated for assisting you. Alternatively, you may revert back with a reply if you need further assistance or if I have missed out on any aspect of your question.

Warm Regards,