How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Rakhi Vasavada Your Own Question
Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial Advisor
Category: Finance
Satisfied Customers: 4543
Experience:  Attorney and Financial Expert. Have specialization in Financial Laws.Practice experience of over 13 years
Type Your Finance Question Here...
Rakhi Vasavada is online now

My fathers pension

Resolved Question:

My father was suffering from dementia and Alzheimer's, and was found wandering in the streets so was taken into hospital under section 3 mental health order, from there he was put into a home still under the section 3 and still is. We do not pay for his home as he is under this section 3, he is still getting his pension every week paid into the bank is this right? for him to still get his pension or not?. Yours sincerely XXXXX XXXXX

Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Finance
Expert:  Rakhi Vasavada replied 3 years ago.
Dear Friend,

Hello and welcome. Thank you for providing an opportunity to assist you.

Yes, it is absolutely right for him to get his pension. Just because if you suffer from the specified desease, it does not forbid you from receiving this pension.

For general information:

I am sure this would help.

You may please leave a positive rating if this helps as this is the only way we are compensated for assisting you. Alternatively, you may revert back with a reply if you need further assistance or if I have missed out on any aspect of your question.

Warm Regards
Rakhi Vasavada and other Finance Specialists are ready to help you

Related Finance Questions