Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial Advisor
Experience:  Attorney and Financial Expert. Have specialization in Financial Laws.Practice experience of over 13 years
43581946

Can someone please help me with accounting advice. So need

Can someone please help me with accounting advice. So need some assistance from an accountant
Category: Finance
Expert:  Rakhi Vasavada replied 3 years ago.
Dear Friend,
Hello and welcome.
Can you please elaborate on your question so that I can assist you?
Warm Regards
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

My friend will be setting up an LTD to for her agency work as a nurse.

It will be a first time for me preparing/bookkeeping accounts for a ltd.

I am use to working in an accounts dept in an office per say.

I suggested as it is basic that she needs to open a business account and only expenses for the business goes out of the business. She should have a DD set up for any drawings on a monthly basis.

I guess I wanted to know what could be claimed back. Any tips or anything that I needed to be aware about

Dear *****,

Hello and welcome again. Thank you for replying back.

No, this is all you need to take care of in the beginning. A business account would be set up and you will need to see that all expenses for the business go out of this account ONLY and all income gets credited into this account.

This is the primary thing that you will need to take care of. Any drawings would get paid out only from this account so that proper accounting sanctity is maintained.

I am sure this would help.

You may please leave a positive rating if this helps as this is the only way we are compensated for assisting you. Alternatively, you may revert back with a reply if you need further assistance or if I have missed out on any aspect of your question.

Warm Regards,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I plan to do the bookkeeping on a monthly basis. Can I claim back all expenses? Eg food, money spent on clothing, etc

Dear *****,

Yes, certainly. You can claim all the money spent and all the expenses incurred while conducting your day-to-day business.

I am sure this would help.

Warm Regards,