Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial Advisor
Experience:  Attorney and Financial Expert. Have specialization in Financial Laws.Practice experience of over 13 years
43581946

Cant find how to ask a financial question. If anyone can

Can't find how to ask a financial question. If anyone can help, my question is:
How can I invest in company which does not appear to be listed on the UK stockmarket. I want to invest in a company based in Chillie.
Category: Finance
Expert:  Rakhi Vasavada replied 2 years ago.
Dear Friend,

Hello and welcome. Thank you for providing an opportunity to assist you.

If the complany is not listed and not publicly traded, the only option you have would be to invest through private placement. Private Placement means -- you get in touch and get introduced to the company through some intermediary OR even directly. Then you acquire certain shares and the ownership of such shares are transferred to you through off-market route, i.e. privately.

This is the only option you have in case the company is not listed or publicly traded.

I am sure this would help.

You may please leave a positive rating if this helps as this is the only way we are compensated for assisting you. Alternatively, you may revert back with a reply if you need further assistance or if I have missed out on any aspect of your question.

Warm Regards,