Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial Advisor
Experience:  Attorney and Financial Expert. Have specialization in Financial Laws.Practice experience of over 13 years
43581946

I opened an Investment ISA in 2012 with Santander Portfolio

Customer Question

I opened an Investment ISA in 2012 with Santander
Portfolio Investments are range of Open Ended Investment company funds no fixed term.
They said concerns have been raised about way they gave investment advise so they gave me option to withdraw and they will give me a formal offer,or option to continue but still be able to complain in the future.
My question is as quite confused about it . Will I be better off to withdraw and see what they got to offer?
I invested £11,654 it's now worth £12864
Category: Finance
Expert:  Rakhi Vasavada replied 3 years ago.
Dear Friend,

Hello and welcome. Thank you for providing an opportunity to assist you.

At any given point of time, if you are unsure or feel any kind of discomfort as regard to investment advice your fund gives, it is always better to withdraw your money.

Importantly, at present juncture, you are not into a loss and there is some appreciation on theamount invested by you. So, Therefore, you should be better off withdrawing that amount.

I am sure this would help.

You may please leave a positive rating if this helps as this is the only way we are compensated for assisting you. Alternatively, you may revert back with a reply if you need further assistance or if I have missed out on any aspect of your question.

Warm Regards,