Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial Advisor
Experience:  Attorney and Financial Expert. Have specialization in Financial Laws.Practice experience of over 13 years
43581946

Hi there, I'm based in the UK and run a UK ltd company. We

Hi there,
I'm based in the UK and run a UK ltd company.
We have expenses that are billed in USD - and my current business credit card charges me a 3% charge of the amount of the transaction - this can add up.
My question is - can i open a personal credit card (i've found one with a 0% foreign exchange fee) and use this for business expenses only?
Cheers!
Category: Finance
Expert:  Rakhi Vasavada replied 3 years ago.
Dear Friend,

Hello and welcome. Thank you for providing an opportunity to assist you.

YES, you can certainly do that. You can go for opening of the personal credit card. Whatever you spend, you can reimburse yourself from your business.

This way, you can save the 3% charge that you are currently incurring.

I am sure this would help.

You may please leave a positive rating if this helps as this is the only way we are compensated for assisting you. Alternatively, you may revert back with a reply if you need further assistance or if I have missed out on any aspect of your question.

Warm Regards,